Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Good ideas that go bad


Ever have one of those good ideas that just doesn't work out like you envisioned it?

Monday was Kirsten's birthday. I got the bright idea to have the kids make her a card and inside we would paste to pictures with the kids in the shape of numbers that depicted her age. So I decided to take two pictures with the lying kids on the floor in the shape of a 3 (Kirsten is 30 something). As you can see, the youngest child was less then thrilled with the idea. I thought that she would be all right since her siblings were laying down there also.

Needless to say, the second number in Kirsten's age only had two of her children in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your three kids are absolutely adorable!

The story about the "Friday treat" reminded me about my own childhood - I couldn't get the hang on when and how years change...