Monday, May 01, 2006

Everything is shared

In our family, everything is shared. In this case, it is a cold. I made it all winter without getting much of a cold and now that it is May, I have one. In this case, everyone except Patrick has a cold in our family. Patrick was sick on Wednesday and Thursday of last week and the other four of us started feeling poorly on Saturday. Patrick is fine now, so there is hope that it won't last long.

Of course, this means that we have two fussy girls at a time when Daddy isn't feeling so hot himself. This generally means that they will "tag-team" me. Take yesterday for instance, I put both down for a nap at 1:00 PM. Emily (3 yrs) keeps getting out of bed for various reasons, which is doubly annoying, because Daddy really wants to take a nap. I finally get Emily down just after 2:00 and then Kaitlyn wakes up 2:30. Such much for Daddy's nap.

No comments: