Monday, April 03, 2006

Sleeping in on weekends ... NOT

Why is it that our two girls don't ever sleep in on weekends. Our schedule is such that we need to leave the house by 7:15 AM on workdays. To achieve this, we need to get up at 5:30 and 6:00 AM. The girls have to be up by 6:30 AM so that we can get them fed and ready for the day.

So why is it that we have to go wake them up so many times during the week, but that they get up between 5:00 and 5:30 AM on weekends. Shoot, if we could sleep until 6:30 AM (like they day so many times during the week), we would be happy, but know, they have to get us up even earlier than in the week.

I realize that there are some people out there (my sister) who would be very pleased to have all children sleep through the night. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for what I have, I just can't figure out how they know when it is a weekend day. :-)

No comments: