Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Accidents Happen



It is interesting how kids can pick up on those catch phrases that make everything better. Emily has figured out that it is ok when "It was an accident". Of course, she is getting a little liberal with her definition of an accident. I am going to have to nip this in the bud, but today was too funny and I couldn't do it.

Today, we went to Wendy's on the way home from Kaitlyn's Post Adoption trip. I will write about that tomorrow. Anyway, among the other things we got was a large sprite for me. When we got home, I had about half left and set the cup on the counter. Then Kaitlyn and I took a nap. Kirsten napped a little down stairs while Emily pretended to watch a movie (she napped in the car).

So when I get up, my sprite is in the exact spot it has been, but it is now empty. I ask Emily if she drank it. She said, "Yes, it was an accident".

No comments: