Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sharing Information

Those of you who visit regularly have been seeing several changes to the header section over the past couple of weeks. I am a programmer and I have been playing with a few things. I apologize for the some of the mess.

Now I pretty much have things the way I want them. You will notice a new link in this section that will share more information about my family. If you click it, you will first have to give me some information about yourself. All I really want is you first name (or initials) and where you live. This is just for my own curiosity.

Also, if you have your own blog, I would like to know that too. You can also enter your email address, but I doubt that I will ever use it to contact you.

Anyway, if you do this, a couple of links will be available that share the stories of our adoption trips to China for Emily and Kaitlyn. These are just emails that I sent back home during the two trips. Some people find them boring, while others find them interesting. I will let you decide.

Also, as time goes on, I will put up some information about my son Patrick.

No comments: