Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Random Thoughts

I noticed that 18 people have downloaded (or at least tried to download) the little slide show of Emily's Adoption Trip, but that only 6 people have downloaded Kaitlyn's. I figure that people either view the first and decide that Kaitlyn's isn't worth it or can't get Emily's to download correctly and don't try to get Kaitlyn's because of that. If you are having trouble, leave me a comment with your email and I can send it to you that way.

Also, I am surprised at the number of downloads, because I can only think of four or five people that would really care. Interesting.

***************************************************************

Kaitlyn is getting more and more teeth. They are starting to come at a rapid clip now. She has the front 8 (4 on top and bottom) and two molars further back and another 4 to 6 getting ready to break through. Needless to say, she is not as happy as she could be.

***************************************************************

Never buy only one scooter for the girls. This will lead to fights, whining, crying and several minor accidents. This is followed by a trip back to the store to buy a second scooter, which is followed closely by the complete lack of interest in either scooter by both girls.

***************************************************************

If the toy requires some assembly, it is much easier to assemble when the kids are not there. Our kids try and be very helpful, but this conversation was repeated several times. During the assembly of the two scooters.

"[place child's name here], where is the [place part name here, the smaller the better]."

"I don't know."

"Were you playing with it?"

"Yes" (for variety the child may say "I think so").

"Well, where did you put it?"

"I don't know" (for more variety the child may say "I don't remember")

No comments: