Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Adoption Stories

First, at the request of my wife, I moved the story of Emily's Adoption and Kaitlyn's Adoption to the bottom of this page. She felt it was annoying for them to be at the top all the time, since most people will only want to view them once.

Also, I have recently created a couple of video slide shows that show the story of the adoptions. I have placed them on a web site that provides free image and file hosting called TheUpload. They are in WMV format, so they should work on any MS Windows Computer.

Also, I want to make sure that I acknowledge the musical background, which I downloaded for free from the following site Liu Fang Music. It is a piece entitled "The dance of the Yi People", composed by Wang Huiran and performed as a Pipa Solo by Liu Fang. I hope that covers me legally.

If you click on the links below you will be taken to a web page where you can download the files. Look for the "Download" Button on the right side of the screen a little over half-way down.

Emily's Adoption Show

Kaitlyn's Adoption Show

No comments: