Saturday, May 19, 2007

We're Back

Actually, we haven't gone anywhere, I just haven't posted for a while. I can't believe that I have not posted for over two months. I have probably lost everyone that used to look at our blog regularly (both of them).

Well, what has been happening? Well personally, it has been work, work and more work. Except for a weeks worth of vacation. My wife and I took a trip to Disneyland for four days last month. Yes, just the two of us. Since we took the family to Disneyland in October, we didn't feel too guilty. It was a lot of fun.

That is about all of the excitement here. There is just not much going on.

Here are a couple of pictures of the girls.

This is just a really cute picture of Kaitlyn.


One night when we were watching TV, Emily decided the my legs were a very comfortable spot to lay. The next thing I know, she is fast asleep.

Another view of my sleeping daughter.


Probably every kid has picture like this one. This is what happens when you leave children unmonitored with markers. At least she only drew on herself and the markers are washable.

No comments: