Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Party

We had my company Christmas party at our house last Saturday. My company is very small. There are only four of us, but we have eight kids between us. Seven of them are between the ages of 2 and 6 (Patrick is 12). So it was a huge hit when my father showed up dressed as Santa.

It actually turned out better than I thought. I had previously purchased a gift for each child that Santa had with him. Each child went up to Santa to receive their gifts, except the two children that were two years old (including Kaitlyn). Also, Patrick knew that Santa was actually Grandpa, but Emily and Kaitlyn didn't figure it out.

Patrick was very good. He made a big deal out of Santa and put most of the other kids at ease with the situation. Plus, he played well with all of the younger kids, which gave us parents more time to relax and enjoy ourselves (and eat).

So, all in all, the company Christmas party was a huge success.



No comments: