Wednesday, March 29, 2006

How to melt a heart

The last couple of days have been absolutely crazy! We had to roll out a new version of our software to the entire state of Oregon on Monday. We have automatic update implemented from our main server in Salem, but there were still several sites that didn't update properly.

Anyway, I have been working some long hours. Because of that and other things, I have not gotten a chance to see my girls very much over the last couple of days. Last night I got home just after they went to bed, so I went in to give them a kiss good night. They were so cute. Both of them were just laying there in their beds, eyes wide open and their hands folded behind their heads, looking so introspective. Each smiled when I kissed their forehead and said good night. A little moment to melt a Daddy's heart.

No comments: